- Protecting and understanding biodiversity in the Peruvian Amazon.
- Protecting indigenous rights, autonomy, and wisdom.
- Spreading sustainable ways of life and encouraging fair, sustainable development.
Our mission is to plant trees and encourage others to do the same.
Camino Verde is committed to upholding the strictest standards of sustainability, integrity, transparency, and simplicity in order to realize our goals. It is our belief that the most powerful solutions are usually simple-- and always direct. In the pursuit of "beyond sustainability," the natural world is the inspiration and model for the solutionswe create.
Camino Verde at a glance:
- over 10,000 trees planted, representing 250 species, as part of our Living Seed Bank
- 180 acres (75 hectares) of rainforest under Camino Verde ownership
- 1600 acres (640 hectares) more protected through our conservation partnerships
- over 4500 trees planted with 20 partner farmers through our Basic Agroforestry project
To read more about our work, check out our Projects.
(All photographs ©Camino Verde unless otherwise noted. Please contact us for permission to use any images on this website.)